A Duck's Diary from the Jinney Ring Craft Centre

Just some of the stuff that I see here!



Thursday 4 March 2010

How about this for an Egg!

Getting on fine out here in the garden, and it is even getting a little bit warmer (I have now seen the sun for the first time!).  We, that is my duck friends and I, have been hard at work creating a really lovely "mud hole" at the end of the garden by the rose arch,  we love it but Rachel, the gardener is not so keen, she keeps shooing us off........ but we will win ultimately as she is not here after 5pm or on weekends !   Sadly, one of my new friends has disappeared and rumour has it that the Fox "dun it" so we are now being more careful at night.

I am told that we have a lot to look forward to this Spring, not only are there many frolics on the pond ahead but there are eggs........ Walking round to the front of the craft centre, I can now see a large sign for a "Big Egg" this one is made of chocolate and is taller than a window pane and it is in the window of Chocolate Deli.  They are raffling it for charity (£1/ticket) and it is being drawn on Good Friday (2nd April) by "Helen" from Radio Wyvern.

All I can say is that I hope all eggs are not this big, otherwise it could be a very painful process indeed!

The Big Egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment